Shipping & Return Policies
1. Orders will be shipped within 1 business day after payment is received.
2. The default shipping method is UPS Ground. You may request to use your own UPS accounts. Otherwise, shipping costs will be added to all invoices.
3. You may contact us if you have other shipping options or specific shipping instructions you want us to follow.
1. All returns, exchanges and claims must be authorized and made within 15 days from the date of invoice at your expense. After the 15th day from the invoice date, a restocking fee will be charged according to the following schedule:
- 15% fee if returned within 1 month
- 30% fee if returned after 1 month
- 50% fee if returned after 2 months
- No returns accepted after 3 months
2. You are responsible for the return shipping costs.
3. Returns must be received in complete quantities in original packaging.